Lucio Fulci entered the ‘80s Italian Sci-Fi arena armed with full-throttle visuals, hard chrome nihilism and mad blasts of il maestro’s signature grisly mayhem: In a future dominated by ultra-violent TV entertainment, the top-rated global sport Kill-Bike drafts two condemned gladiators – Jared Martin of DALLAS and Fred Williamson of THE INGLORIOUS BASTARDS – for a ‘Battle Of The Damned’ in the Roman Coliseum. Howard Ross (NEW YORK RIPPER), Al Cliver (ENDGAME) and Donald O’Brien (DR. BUTCHER M.D.) co-star in this “wheelie-poppin’ good time” (Comeuppance Reviews) from a script co-written by Fulci, Dardano Sacchetti (THE BEYOND) & Elisa Briganti (ZOMBIE) and featuring a pounding synth score by two-time Oscar® nominee Riz Ortolani, now scanned in 4K from an IP print for the first time in America.
- The Fulci Tapes: Conversations Between Lucio Fulci and Michele Romagnoli
- Unloved: Interview With Screenwriter Dardano Sacchetti
- The Nicest Villain: Interview With ‘Raven’ Howard Ross
- The Good-Hearted Gladiator: Interview With Actor Al Cliver
- My Father, The Hero: Interview With Antonella Fulci
- Photographing the Future: Interview With Cinematographer Giuseppe Pinori
- Four Times Lucio: Interview With Actress Cinzia Monreale
- Audio Commentary With Mondo Digital’s Nathaniel Thompson and Troy Howarth, Author Of Splintered Visions – Lucio Fulci & His Films
- Bonus: CD Soundtrack
- Reversible Artwork
- Aspect ratio: 1.85:1
- Audio: English Mono
- Closed Captions: English SDH
- Region A
There are no reviews yet.