Severin Films honors the Euro-Horror gods by offering up a lesser known masterwork by genre stalwart Lucio Fulci. Open wide, because THE DEVIL’S HONEY is dripping onto home video in a sweeter form than ever before, bursting with the robust flavors of perversion and degeneracy that only sinners with the most refined palates will be able to truly appreciate.
In perhaps his most rarely seen film, Godfather Of Gore Lucio Fulci takes on the erotic thriller genre and unleashes the ultimate onslaught of glossy depravity: Brett Halsey (DEMONIA, THE RETURN OF THE FLY), Corinne Cléry (THE STORY OF O, MOONRAKER) and Blanca Marsillach star in this insane S&M saga complete with sodomy, torture, torrid romance, rampant nudity and a jaw-dropping cavalcade of kink that Beyond Terror: The Films of Lucio Fulci calls “Demented and hot…good sleazy fun and perhaps Fulci’s last truly enjoyable film.” Stefano Madia (BODY COUNT), Bernard Seray (HELL OF THE LIVING DEAD) and Fulci himself co-star in this skintastic sickie – also known as DANGEROUS OBSESSION – newly scanned from the original negative and transferred in HD for the first time ever.
- The Devil’s Halsey: An Interview with Actor Brett Halsey
- Wild Flower: An Interview With Actress Corinne Cléry
- Producing Honey: An Interview With Producer Vincenzo Salviani
- The Devil’s Sax: An Interview With Composer Claudio Natili
- Stephen Thrower on The Devil’s Honey
- Fulci’s Honey: An Audio Essay by Troy Howarth (Author of Splintered Visions – Lucio Fulci And His Films)
- Alternate Opening
- Reversible Cover Art