For his first film in 23 years, Ruggero Deodato – the legendary director of such ItaloSleaze classics as CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST, HOUSE ON THE EDGE OF THE PARK and RAIDERS OF ATLANTIS – explored a different breed of butchery inspired by the Perugia exchange student murder that shocked the world: After a wild night of sex, drugs and clubbing, a young woman, her boyfriend and his dealer pal wake to find her straight-laced roommate brutally murdered. But will what happens next reveal the most horrific secrets of all? Cinematographe.it calls Deodato’s ripped-from-the-headlines return “a disturbing thriller that’s violent, cynical and excessive,” featuring a pounding score by Claudio Simonetti (SUSPIRIA, DEMONS), with 2+ hours of startling new Special Features and available in America for the time ever.
- The Day After: Interview With Director/Writer Ruggero Deodato
- Midnight Mass Hysteria: Interview With Nina Burleigh, Author Of New York Times Bestseller
- The Fatal Gift Of Beauty: The Trials Of Amanda Knox
- It Happened In Perugia: Interview With Film Historian Fabio Melelli
- Things To Do In Perugia When You’re Dead: Interview With Actress Noemi Smorra
- A Maestro At Work: Interview With Executive Producer Raffaele Mertes
- Behind The Scenes
- Aspect ratio: 1.85:1
- Audio: English Stereo
- English Subtitles
- Region Free
- Run time: 94 minutes
There are no reviews yet.